Hello my beautilicious friends,
It’s time for Treat Tuesday!!
Today, I am sharing with you one of my favorite things to eat in the morning, “My chia seed fruit bowl“. Packed with all the good and healthy stuff, this will take you less than 5 mins to prep, pack and go.
So for this recipe, you’ll need the following ingredients.
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (here)
- 1/2 banana cut into slices
- 4-5 blueberries
- 3-4 raspberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp instant oats (here)
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes (here)
- 2-3 chopped almonds
- 1 strawberry sliced
I like to start this recipe the night or 2 nights before and eat it at work, so I make it in a mason jar.
- Pour almond milk and maple syrup in a mason jar and stir well, Next add the chia seeds and let this rest over night or at least 2 hours. This gives the chia seeds time to puff up.
- The next morning, add raspberries, blueberries, instant oats, banana slices, strawberries and top it off with coconut flakes and chopped almonds.
This chia drink is soooo delicious, I almost gulp it all down at once. It keeps me full for at least 2-3 hours in the morning and I get hungry just in time for lunch.
Hope you try this and let me know how you like it.
Daily Dose of Happiness…
- A little sore from yesterdays Body Pump, but a good sweaty workout feels sooooo good.
- I am loving the weather today. 45F with rain, ah! takes me back to Mumbai!! Mumbai during rains is amazing! and that damp soil smell… OMG I am getting goosebumps right now..NO JOKE! #Nostalgia
Until next time,
Stay gorgeous & Keep Inspiring! xoxo