First of all I wanted to thank Positive Nancy for nominating me for this Award. I am very very new to blogging and I am actually still figuring things out. But, to know that people are liking the small amount of blogs I’ve written and nominate me, is truly an honour.
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and you can check out her blog here. I am quoting her words exactly as they are, just to avoid any confusion.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
3 things about me!
- Along with a creative side to me, that I use to write my blogs and make videos on my Youtube channel, I am also a Software Developer.
- Around 3.5 years ago, I decided to make the biggest decision of my life and that was to move to USA from India. Leaving behind friends and family was hard indeed, but it has helped me grow as a person and I am very proud of myself.
- I am a firm believer of “Everything happens for good” and I choose to see the silver lining around every dark cloud.
Answering positivenancy’s Questions
- Why did you start blogging? I like to write and sometimes it’s easier for me to share my thoughts in writing than talking about them.
- Would you rather be stuck on an island with an endless supply of food or stuck on a island with a million bucks? Oh, Food!! Besides, what am I going to do with a million bucks on an island? (Assuming it’s one of those no civilization type islands)
- What’s your favorite memory? Ah, such a hard one. Probably spending time with my maternal grandma, she was the sweetest. And of course, spending my summer vacations playing all day without a worry in the world… those were the days!!
- What is your favorite hobby? I like to explore new places to travel. Doesn’t mean I would buy a ticket to a place and take off.. I like to read up on the place and note restaurants and must see spots there and make a list. So when I want to travel, I already have a list with some research done on the place. Smart eh?
My best posts
Well, like I said, I am very new to the world of blogging. So, one of my recent posts ‘my lasik surgery experience‘ will have to be my best.
My questions to nominees
- Was there one comment on any of your blogs that touched you and you’ll remember forever?
- What’s one thing you can never give up?
- Your 1 “must-have” in your purse.
- If you were given a free ticket to a place of your choice, where would it be?
- The first blog ever you remember reading.
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this award!
- chaotic soul
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Daily Dose of Happiness…
- Today I had the most delicious breakfast ever!! My acai fruit and nut bowl..so yummy! let me know if you want a recipe.
- I am definitely feeling the “Monday Blues” today. But it is 40F+ outside, so that makes it great!
- Looking forward to my ‘Body Pump’ class in the evening. Gives me the much needed kick for Monday!
Until next time,
Stay gorgeous & Keep Inspiring! xoxo